CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 16, 2012

Sweet Serenity...

Here's a card that I created using a stitchery pattern I found at a fab crafting blog (credit to Hudson's Holidays for providing such fab free patterns!!!) I think it's a fab wee pattern, and I really enjoyed stitching it!

You can find this free stitchery pattern here...

I wanted to keep this card as clean and crisp as I could, so I figured white would be a good choice! I was quite happy when I found the wide white grosgrain ribbon in my stash... just the right amount, too! I stitched over the stitchery pattern, and gave it a simple mount of fresh green.  I added clear rhinestones to the flower centres.

I have entered this creation in the challenges at
Joanna Sheen Challenges - Going Round in Circles (20/7)
Challenge Up Your Life - #73 Rainbow Rainbow (20/7)
Crafts 4 Eternity - #80 Recipe Colour Inspiration (20/7)

Thanks for peepin'!
 

9 cared to share!:

Shirley Hudson - Hudson's Holidays said...

Wow Pauline...your card is super cute!!!! I am so glad you shared it with me!!! I love combining stitching with paper.
Shirley
Hudson's Holidays

Caroline said...

Hi Pauline...love this card love the stitched imaged and the colours are beautiful looks really effective against the white. Caroline xxx

pinky said...

Very sweet creation! Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
Pinky

Jennifer said...

I love your stitching Pauline! Perfect image to go with a clean layout!

Christine said...

Way cute. I just love the colors and design. I so must try stitching on paper.

Grandma Bonnie said...

This is so great! I don't know how you have the time to do that..it's gorgeous...it would be so cute done up in a frame!

Teresa said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen 'going round in circles' Challenge. Hugs Teresa x

Evie said...

Love your stitching card. It's so cute!Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Hugs.
Evie

michele said...

Fabulous card Pauline! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x