CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Magical Kingdom

When I was a wee kiddie, every Sunday night I'd watch The Wonderful World of Disney on the telly.  In the opening credits, you could see all sorts of rides at Disneyland... ever since then, one of my life ambitions was to ride in the Teacup Ride at Disneyland.  It happened when I was 26, so at least there is one thing marked off my Bucket List!

This week at Glitter Geeks, our theme is DISNEY!  So get your Mickey Mouse ears on and create Disney!
I chose to create with Princess Jasmine....

Ingredients: White Cardbase; co-ordinating deco papers; licensed Disney sticker; gold peel offs; various pearls and rhinestones; Glitter Glue...

I created the card using a white cardbase, then layering purple embossed paper, and a printed paper on top.

As the sticker I used was translucent, I fixed it to white card and then trimmed it out, so the patterned paper wouldn't show through. I fixed the image to the layered cardbase, and them added some rhinestones and bling to Princess Jasmine.  I added Ice Stickles to some flowers, and a few pearls there too!  Using white pearls, I created a border along the edge of the green stripes/flower bed, and then finished with a sentiment sticker as well.  Her hand seemed to be in a natural position for holding a present, so using a peel off from the same sheet, I added it to a purple scrap, then trimmed it, and fixed it in place.  Oh and hot pink pearls to the corners... girls can never have too many pearls!

I hope you'll come share your Disney creations with us this week at the Glitter Geeks Challenge Blog.  Thanks for peepin'!

1 cared to share!:

suzARTe said...

Another lovely card, love the main image. Nice visiting your blog after so long.